905.866 medical & health answers

Allergic reactions to bee stings? answers (390)

Page 1 from 39 Next >
Q: 

what are symptoms of allergic reactions to bee stings?

A: Signs and symptoms of a mild allergic reaction are basically redness and swelling at the site of the sting. Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis include flushing, itching, burning, swelling, cyanosis of the lips, swelling of the tongue, hives, shock (signs and symptoms of shock are anxiety, confustion, rapid pulse, shallow rapid respirations, cool clammy skin, thirst, nausea, vomiting, weakness, dizziness, and lightheadedness progressing to an altered level of consciousness, rapid weak pulse, rapid shallow respirations, cold clammy skin, diaphoreisis, pale complexion, decreasing blood pressure, and pupils sluggish to...


Q: 

what are symptoms of allergic reactions to bee stings?

A: Signs and symptoms of a mild allergic reaction are basically redness and swelling at the site of the sting. Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis include flushing, itching, burning, swelling, cyanosis of the lips, swelling of the tongue, hives, shock (signs and symptoms of shock are anxiety, confustion, rapid pulse, shallow rapid respirations, cool clammy skin, thirst, nausea, vomiting, weakness, dizziness, and lightheadedness progressing to an altered level of consciousness, rapid weak pulse, rapid shallow respirations, cold clammy skin, diaphoreisis, pale complexion, decreasing blood pressure, and pupils sluggish to...


Q: 

Can Dogs Have Bad reactions to bee stings?

A: Dogs can be allergic to bees and bee stings. If your dog was stung by a bee and appears to be having a bad reaction, then consult your veterinarian immediately. Certainly, dogs can be allergic to bee stings just like people. If your dog gets stinged and you notice that that area is starting to swell, get to the vet clinic as soon as possible, because dogs that are allergic to bee stings can easily die from it. It''s especially dangerous if the

Q: 

Can Dogs Have Bad reactions to bee stings?

A: Dogs can be allergic to bees and bee stings. If your dog was stung by a bee and appears to be having a bad reaction, then consult your veterinarian immediately. Certainly, dogs can be allergic to bee stings just like people. If your dog gets stinged and you notice that that area is starting to swell, get to the vet clinic as soon as possible, because dogs that are allergic to bee stings can easily die from it. It''s especially dangerous if the

Q: 

What Are the Signs of an allergic Reaction to a bee Sting?

A: An allergic reaction to a bee sting can cause localized swelling and redness in mild cases, or a more serious condition called anaphylaxis, where patients have difficulty breathing and experience significant complications. Patients who notice signs of an allergy after being stung can discuss it with a doctor to determine if treatments are available or recommended. In the case of anaphylaxis, the patient may need immediate medical treatment to survive, and could be at risk of future incidents as well.. bee stings can be unpleasant for everyone, but for approximately 10% of the population, they can cause what is known...


Q: 

How do you know if you are allergic to bee stings?

A: Go get stung by a bee...lol Well, when you get stung, you won''t be able to breathe, that''s how you know you''re allergic to bee stings. If can also be a genetic thing, like my grandmother is allergic so I''m probably allergic too. See? If you do get stung, and you realize you''re allergic, use EpiPen. I''ve NEVER been stung and hate bees. You would have to get a standard allergy test to determine all things you are allergic

Q: 

How Should I Treat A Dog''s allergic Reaction to A bee Sting?

A: If one feels their dog is having an allergic reaction to a bee sting take the dog to your local vet. By taking it to a vet! bee stings can be very serious to dogs just like they can be serious to humans! You will need to take the dog to the vet, the vet can tell you what the dog needs for it''s reaction to the bee sting. The vet is the best person to answer this question....


Q: 

How Should I Treat A Dog''s allergic Reaction to A bee Sting?

A: If one feels their dog is having an allergic reaction to a bee sting take the dog to your local vet. By taking it to a vet! bee stings can be very serious to dogs just like they can be serious to humans! You will need to take the dog to the vet, the vet can tell you what the dog needs for it''s reaction to the bee sting. The vet is the best person to answer this question....


Q: 

If you are allergic to bee stings are you also allergic to honey?

A: Not at all. I''m allergic to bees, but use honey in my tea. No problems at all. No, if you are allergic to bees stings you are not allergic to honey. This is because with the bee sting your body is reacting to the stinger, which is detached from the bee and left in your body, this is why when anyone gets stung they get that red, itchy bump. Honey on the other hand is something that the bee makes from pollen, both of which has nothing to do with the

Q: 

allergic reaction to pineapple?

A: when you have an allergic reaction to fruit. your tonge will swell up. if it dose, see a doctor. No it isnt an allergic reaction. Here are the signs of an allergic reaction: Common symptoms of mild allergic reactions include: Rashes Hives (especially over the neck and face) Itching Nasal congestion Watery, red eyes Symptoms that may indicate a moderate or severe reaction include: Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue Difficulty swallowing Wheezing Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety Abdominal cramps or abdominal...


 
Contact us   |   Disclaimer & Privacy Policy   |